Terms and conditions
Welcome to our website pitusas.es (error en pagina español) The access to Pistusas.es and its use, as well as the purchase of products, implies the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions of Use (from here on, Conditions of Use).
The products bought in Pistusas.es are sold directly by Pitusas
- 1.1 Pistusas.es offers the products for sale on Pistusas.es exclusively to users over 18 years of age and with sufficient legal capacity to be linked to the present Conditions of Use. Equally, the user accepts expressly and without exception that access to and use of the website, its services and content is under his sole and exclusive responsibility. If you are not a final consumer, we invite you to refrain from carrying out commercial transactions on Pistusas.es
- 1.2 Pistusas.es reserves the right not to attend the orders made by users who do not follow what is established in the previous point.
- 1.3 These Conditions of Use exclusively regulate the offer, acceptance of purchase orders and the delivery of products to the users of Pistusas.es
- 1.4 Pistusas.es reserves the right to modify, at any time, the configuration of the present web site, as well as the conditions of the service and its content, and the right to eliminate, limit or suspend it temporarily or definitively, or prevent access to it, trying to inform the user of these changes, whenever the circumstances allow it, by its publication in the web site.
- 1.5 Pistusas.es does not guarantee, either directly or indirectly, the content provided by third persons, nor the veracity, reliability, precision, opportunity or convenience of this information for the use made by the users or any other person. The intellectual property rights of this website are owned by pistusas.es. The exclusive exercise of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation belongs to this company.
Types of users and how to order
- 2.1 On the website you will find information about the products and services offered and the possibility of hiring them. In order to process orders correctly, the user must provide the data requested for the purpose and must conform to these conditions of use in the version published at the time of access to the website. Pitusas.es guarantees the implementation of the necessary measures for the protection of personal data in conformity with the stipulations of the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data. The personal data that you provide us with, as well as your e-mail address, will be included in "Clients" and "Commercial research" files, property of Pitusas., which have as their purpose the management of data referring to clients, and the management of data referring to commercial activities and campaigns (e-mailing, web, postal mail, sms, posters, etc), respectively. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to Pitusas, street Jorge Armando Dufour 1,14012 Cordoba, Spain or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate in the subject line "LOPD"). Browsing the website does not require user registration, but the visitor must respect the Conditions of Use of the website specified here. Access to the website is conditioned on the prior reading and acceptance by any user of the terms, conditions and policies stated in the Legal Information section of this website.
- 2.2 As indicated, before proceeding to purchase the products by sending the order form, the user will be asked to read carefully and expressly accept these conditions of use. We recommend that all users print one copy and archive or reproduce another copy for their personal use.
- 2.3 To buy one or more products in Pitusas.es, the user must follow the steps indicated in the purchase process, filling in the requested data, confirming the purchase of the products added to the "Order" section and making the payment of the order. By confirming the purchase of the products added to the "Order", the user will have all the information relating to the order being processed (including the cost associated with transporting the order and the address indicated) and all the corresponding contractual data.
- 2.4 The user who buys products on the website, agrees to pay at the time of confirming the purchase. The order will not be processed until Pitusas.es receives the confirmation of the payment.
- 2.5 Once the order is formalized, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail, providing details of the products purchased and their prices, delivery costs, method of payment, delivery address and other contractual data of the sale.
- 2.6 Orders will be stored in Pitusas.es database for a period of time that will not exceed the limits established by current legislation.
- 2.7 Pitusas.es may abstain from processing orders sent by users who do not present sufficient guarantees of solvency, who are incomplete or incorrect, and whose confirmation of payment is not received within 48 hours, and also in case the selected products are not available. In such cases, Pistusas.es will inform the user by e-mail that the order has not been correctly processed, specifying the reasons for this, and, if necessary, will refund the amount that has been advanced for the unavailable products.
Products and prices
- 3.1 Only products of the brand Pitusas.es are on sale at Pitusas.es.
- 3.2 Pitusas.es reserves the right to decide, at any time, the products offered on Pitusas.es. In particular, Pitusas may, at any time, add or remove products from the online shop.
- 3.3 The essential specifications of the products are presented in Pitusas.es within each product file. Despite the scrupulous care taken by Pitusas.es in their faithful reproduction, the images and colours of the products offered for sale on Pistusas.es may, however, not faithfully reflect reality, due to the specific characteristics of the Internet browser or screen used by the customer.
- 3.4 The products on sale at Pitusas.es are always priced in euros with the corresponding VAT (21%) itemised. To these prices will be added the relevant delivery costs in case of sending out of the peninsula. Delivery charges will be communicated to the user when the order is formalised, and must be accepted by the user when confirming the purchase.
- 3.5 Product prices may be subject to updates. The prices that Pitusas.es will apply to each order will be those in effect at the time the user confirms the purchase of the products added to "Order", regardless of the day on which the delivery is made. Pitusas.es recommends to make sure of which is the final sale price before confirming the order.
- 4.1 The user who buys products on the website agrees to pay at the time of confirming the purchase.
- 4.2 The cost of the products and the respective delivery costs can be paid by PAYPAL, and by credit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS). Pitusas.es is committed to using the most efficient and secure methods of today's technology to transmit data and payments for each transaction.
- 4.3 If the user pays by credit card, the bank details will be transmitted via a secure protocol to PAYPAL or others who provide the relevant remote electronic payment services, without any third person having access to them under any circumstances. Such data will never be used by Pitusas.es except to complete the procedures related to the purchase, to make the corresponding refunds in case of eventual returns and to prevent and inform the police forces in case of any fraud committed by the buyer at Pitusas.es.
- 4.4 The price of the products and the delivery costs will be charged to the user's current account at the time of the order confirmation.
- 4.5 Within a maximum period of 48 working hours from the receipt of the payment confirmation, Pitusas.es will send the user, by e-mail, a confirmation of the purchase, including the order number. This confirmation is not valid as a receipt, only as a proof of purchase.
- 4.6 The receipt of the purchase will only be sent to the customer if he explicitly requests it. Credit card fraud is a crime, and Pitusas will prosecute anyone who makes a fraudulent transaction in our shop.
Shipment and delivery of products
- 5.1 Pitusas.es commits itself to delivering the products in perfect condition to the address indicated by the user on the order form, within normal working hours.
- 5.2 Pitusas.es will not be responsible for the errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the user in the order form does not correspond to reality or is wrong.
- 5.3 The maximum time limit for deliveries is thirty (30) days, established automatically by law. However, the usual delivery time is 2-7 working days, from the date of the order.
- These deadlines are average and therefore an estimate. Therefore, it is possible that they may vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries, Pitusas.es will inform its customers as soon as it is aware of them.
- Each delivery is considered to have been made from the moment the transport company provides the product to the user, which takes place through the control system used by the transport company.
- In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to Pitusas.es, the user may cancel his or her order as long as it has not left the warehouse in accordance with the procedure described in Refunds section. Delays in delivery will not be considered to those cases in which the order has been made available to the user by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered for reasons attributable to the user.
- 5.4 If the user is absent at the time of delivery, the transporter will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery.
- 5.5 If delivery has not been arranged within 7 working days from the time the order is sent, the user must contact Pitusas.es. In case the user does not proceed in this way, after 10 working days from the departure to delivery of the order, it will be returned to Pitusas.es warehouses and the user will have to pay the shipping costs and return, as well as the possible associated management costs.
- 5.6 If the delivery could not be made due to the loss of the package, our transporter will start an investigation. In such cases, Pitusas.es will contact the user to decide whether to cancel the order and refund the amount (cost of the products and delivery costs), or to send a new order, without additional cost.
- 5.7 At the time of delivery, the user must check the good condition of the package with the transport company that, on behalf of Pitusas.es, delivers the product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that may be detected in the packaging. If after checking the product, the user detects any incident such as damage or breakage caused by the delivery, the user must inform Pitusas.es by e-mail at email@example.com in the shortest possible time (maximum 24 hours), to be able to process the return as long as it has not been used and is in the same condition as when it was received.
- 6.1 Users will benefit from the guarantee offered by Pitusas.es, in accordance with Law 7/1996, of 15th January, on Retail Trade.
- 6.2 Defects or damage due to improper use of the articles or caused by normal wear and tear are not included in this guarantee, nor are damage or improper use of the washing instructions that come with each product.
Product returns and exchanges
- 7.1 Users will have a period of fifteen (15) working days, according to the official calendar of their place of residence, to return the order. Users must send the product in perfect condition and in its original packaging, including everything that has been sent with it and its labels in perfect condition to Pitusas´s address, Armado Dufour Street nº1, Córdoba 14012. Exercised by the User the right of return, Pitusas.es, will return the amounts received by payment, without any retention and within a period not exceeding thirty days. Notwithstanding the above, the right of withdrawal and/or cancellation is excluded in those cases where, due to the very nature of the items purchased, it is impossible to carry out the transaction.
- 7.2 It is possible to exchange one product for another, there must only be in stock.
- 7.3 The return costs are paid by the company, only in the case of national deliveries to the Peninsula. For all other destinations, the return costs are borne by the user.
- 7.4 In order for a return to be accepted, the products to be returned must meet the following requirements:
- The unwanted product must be in the same condition as it was delivered, and must retain its original labelling and packaging.
- The unwanted product must be returned using the same cardboard envelope in which it was received to protect the product, or in its absence, in a similar envelope so that the product reaches our warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.
- 7.5 If the requirements of the previous point have been respected, Pitusas.es will send the user an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the return, and will proceed to pay the amount of the returned products. Delivery costs of the order will only be refunded in the case of defective or incorrect products.
- 8.1 For any clarification, incident or complaint, the user can contact the Pitusas.es Customer Service, accessing the "Contact" section, located at the bottom of the Pitusas.es page and clicking on the corresponding option.
Industrial and intellectual property rights
- 9.1 All the elements and contents of Pitusas.es and each of its products, such as images, photographs, texts, music, sounds, videos, documents, logos and any other material, in any format, published on Pitusas.es (including menus, web pages, graphics, colours, diagrams, tools, characters, web site design, diagrams, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of content, methods, processes, functions and software forming part of pistusas.es) are protected by copyright and other intellectual and industrial property rights of Pitusas.es. Likewise, the website is considered a computer program and, as such, is also protected by the legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights. Access to the website or obtaining the status of user does not imply the granting of licences or authorisations for the mentioned industrial and intellectual property rights.
- 9.2 The user may not reproduce, transform, modify, dismantle, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available, allow access to the public through any form of public communication, or carry out any other action prohibited by the regulations on intellectual and industrial property on any of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph, except with the express consent of Pitusas.es. The user must use the materials, elements, content and information accessed through the use of Pitusas.es only for his or her own needs, agreeing not to make direct or indirect commercial use of these elements.
Notice about the Contents
- 10.1 Pitusas.es has adopted all the measures within its reach to avoid the publication of contents in Pitusas.es that describe or represent scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence, or such that, according to the sensitivity of the users of Pitusas.es, may be considered harmful to the civic convictions, human rights or dignity of people in any of their forms and expressions.
- 10.2 Pitusas.es has also adopted all useful precautions in order to assure its users that the contents of Pitusas.es are taken care of and do not contain incorrect or outdated information with respect to the date of their publication on the web site (and, as far as possible, subsequently).
- 10.3 Although Pitusas.es attempts to do everything possible thing to guarantee continuous access to the website itself, the dynamic nature of the Internet and its contents may not allow Pitusas.es to operate without interruptions or discontinuities due to the need to update the website. Pitusas.es cannot guarantee its users that the web site will operate continuously and without interruptions, errors or malfunctions due to Internet connection. If you encounter any problems while using Pitusas.es, please contact our Customer Service Department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve the problem.
- 10.4 Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the website, while browsing it, as well as after accessing it. Therefore, users are exclusively responsible facing Pitusas.es and third parties for:
- the consequences that may be derived from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to the present document, of any content of the web, elaborated or not by Pitusas.es, published or not under its official name;
- as well as the consequences that may be caused by the contrary use of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that may in any way damage, disable or deteriorate the website or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by other users.
- 10.5 Pitusas.es or to eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as to deny access to the web to users who misuse the contents and/or fail to comply with any of the conditions that appear in this document.
- 10.6 Pitusas.es informs that it does not guarantee the following:
- access to the website and/or the linked websites is uninterrupted or error-free.
- Despite having taken all the necessary measures, Pitusas.es cannot guarantee that the content or software which users access through the website or the linked websites does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the content which could produce alterations in its system or in the electronic documents and files stored in its computer system or cause other types of damage.
- The way in which the information or content of this website or linked websites is used by users for their personal purposes.
Links to other Websites
- 11.1 Pitusas.es online shop may contain hyperlinks (known as "links") to other web sites that may have no relationship with Pitusas.es.
- 11.2 The aim of these links is to help the user during his searches and navigation, as well as to speed up the hypertext connection to other websites. The activation of the links does not imply any recommendation or suggestion by Pitusas.es with regard to access to these websites or the navigation of their pages, nor any guarantee regarding their content, their services or the products they supply and sell to Internet Users.
- 11.3 Pitusas.es does not control these websites or their contents, nor does it carry out operations to monitor them. Pitusas.es cannot be held responsible for the contents of these web sites or for the rules they adopt with regard to the user's privacy or the processing of his or her personal data while surfing them.
Modification and updating of conditions
- 13.1 Pitusas.es has the right to modify the present Conditions of Use at any time, without the need to previously inform the user, who is in any case only responsible for reviewing them as a prior and indispensable requirement to the acquisition of any product available through Pitusas.es. In any case, the Conditions of Use that are expressed on the website at the time the user acquires the corresponding products will be considered valid and applicable.
- 13.2 If any clause of these Conditions of Use is declared invalid, the remaining clauses will remain in effect and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the same purpose of these Conditions. Pitusas.es may not exercise some of the rights and faculties mentioned in this document, which will not imply in any case the renunciation of them, unless Pitusas.es expressly recognizes it, with legal prescription of the corresponding action in each case.
Applicable Law and Conflict Resolution
- 14.1 These Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish legislation, in accordance with terms of Law 7/1998, of 13 April, on General Contracting Conditions, of 17 December 1999, which regulates Telephone or Electronic Contracting with general conditions, Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Law 7/1996 of 15 January on the Regulation of Retail Trade and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- 14.2 In order to resolve any controversy or conflict which may arise from these Conditions of Use, Pitusas.es submits itself to the criteria for determining competence established in the applicable legislation on consumers and users.