www.pitusas.es is the website where information is provided on the products available and the services provided by "Pitusas". The company responsible for processing is PITUSAS ESPADRILES ESPAÑA, S.L. (from this point on "PITUSAS") is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Córdoba in Volume 2585, Page 201, S 8, Sheet CO-38.275, with Tax Identification Code B- 56.132.749 and is domiciled in the city of Córdoba, Carretera Palma del Rio Km 3,3. (14005).
Among the values with which we identify is transparency, so we want you to know from the beginning that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data to this website.
In the case of minors under thirteen years old, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
If you are under thirteen years old and have accessed this website without informing your parents, you should not provide any personal data.
This website respects and cares for the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and therefore we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require from us.
- We never share our user's personal information with anyone except to follow the law or with your express approval.
PITUSAS has adapted this website to the Regulation requirements (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: PITUSAS ESPADRILLES AND SHOES, S.L.
- Company name: PITUSAS.
- NIF/CIF: B- 56.076.565
- Address: Calle Renata Tebaldi number 18, Córdoba, Postal Code 14014, Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Marketing and distribution of all kinds of footwear, clothing, textile products and accessories.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Cordoba at 2585, Page 201, S 8, Sheet CO-38.275, 1st inscription.
For the purposes of the above-mentioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data you send us through forms on the website will be processed as "Website Users" or "Online Shop Customers".
For the management of our user's data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
- Principles that we will apply to your personal information
When handling your personal data, we will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency principle: We will always require your consent for the treatment of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you of beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Conservation period limitation principle: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the aim, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of our user's data by third parties.
- How did we get your data?
The personal data we process at PITUSAS comes from:
- Contact form
- Data collection form for the purchase process.
- Form for the registration of users on the web.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not PITUSAS is processing personal data concerning me.
Concerned persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned
- Request its correction or deletion
- Request limitation of its treatment
- Oppose to data processing
- Request for data portability
Interested individuals may have access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on related reasons to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. PITUSAS ESPADRILLES AND SHOES, S.L. will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of complaint.
As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided to us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the processing when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The processing is based on consent.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to information portability, you are entitled to have your personal data transferred directly from person in charge to person in charge when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to appeal to the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
- For what purpose do we process your personal details?
PITUSAS has the following recording system for personal information:
- Direct service contact and/or information request: We request the following personal data: Name and Email, in order to respond to the requirements of the users of www.pitusas.es. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the various products sold by PITUSAS, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Data collection form to make the purchase: We ask for the following personal data: Name, Surname, Email, complete delivery address and Telephone. In any case, we will ask you for your payment or bank details. For example, we can use these details to process your orders and ensure that they arrive correctly at their destination.
- Pitusas newsletter subscription form: We request the following personal data: Email. We use this data to send you commercial communications by electronic means, provided that you have expressly consented to it.
- There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal information it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Other non-identifying data is also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website.
To manage social networks. PITUSAS has a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on social networks of the official pages of www.pitusas.es, will be regulated by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user. PITUSAS will process your information for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on social network, providing you with information about PITUSAS activities, products and services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send individual advertising.
In accordance with the European general data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, PITUSAS ESPADRILLES AND SHOES, S.L. (PITUSAS) with registered office at Calle Renata Tebaldi number 18, Córdoba, Postal Code 14014, Spain, will be responsible for processing the information provided by users and clients of the web site.
PITUSAS does not sell, rent or transfer personal information that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be made with other professionals, in which case users will be required to give their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
The user accepts that all his/her personal information will be fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has started the contract of the service payment offered by this company at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance is extended to third parties that may need to access the files for the proper performance of the contract.
- Legitimation for the processing of your information
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent. In the case of purchases through the online shop,
the necessary treatment for the execution of a contract to which the interested is party.
- The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested.
- Data category
The categories of data processed are identifying data.
No categories of specially protected or sensitive data are processed.
- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until the interested party requests its deletion.
- Until they cease to be of use to the Manager.
When browsing www.pitusas.es non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services.
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the site, track user's movements around the site and gather demographic information about our user base.
- Data secrecy and security
www.pitusas.es is committed to the use and processing of the data included in the users' personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the established in the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, meaning that the transmission of the data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is totally encrypted or coded.
www.pitusas.es cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of processing, PITUSAS ESPADRILLES AND SHOES, S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorised by PITUSAS to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and suppliers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, as soon as it is noticed, PITUSAS must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide appropriate information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
- Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you send to www.pitusas.es, exonerating PITUSAS from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit themselves to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
- Transfer to third parties
They will also be transferred to the company that, at each moment, provides us with the web development and positioning service.
Apart from these transfers, expressly authorised by you, PITUSAS does not pass on personal details without the express consent of their owners, which must be given on each occasion, and they are only passed on for the purpose expressed and always with the consent of the user or client.
- Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revocable at any time by informing PITUSAS ESPADRILLES AND SHOES, S.L. (PITUSAS) under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of their rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
PITUSAS ESPADRILLES AND SHOES, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, PITUSAS ESPADRILLES AND SHOES, S.L. will announce the changes on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
- Mail and commercial communications
In accordance with the Spanish Law on Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), PITUSAS does not engage in spamming and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means which have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
In accordance with the terms of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, PITUSAS commits itself not to send commercial communications without duly identifying them.
The Company sends communications with the aim of:
- To inform you about the products sold by PITUSAS, as well as their offers and news.
- Invite you to events.
- Participate in contests or promotions.
- Other services offered by the Company.
In order to send you communications of your interest, the Company will carry out an analysis of the interests you have expressed.
- Legal basis: Consent of the owner. By checking the box on the registration and/or purchase form, you authorise the Company to send you commercial communications under the terms indicated in the previous column.
- Recipients: Your personal data will not be transferred on the basis of this processing. The categories of service providers that could have access to your data are providers of commercial communication services.
- International transfers: International transfers of your personal data may be made to service providers of the Company. These providers may be located in states outside the European Economic Area. If they have not been declared as having a level of protection equivalent to the European one, the Company will adopt the corresponding standard contractual clauses or will require adhesion contract to Privacy Shield.
- Conservation period: Until the personal data ceases to be useful or until the owner of the data expressly revokes his or her consent.